- Peterson Family Vineyard, Calistoga, Napa Valley
- 550 cases produced (750 ml)
- 91% Merlot; 9% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aged 18 months in 100% French Oak
- Sug. Retail Price: $65/bottle
Aromas of dark chocolate covered blackberries, red cherry and plum exude from the glass with hints of vanilla bean and hibiscus spice. These rich dark chocolate flavors continue on the palate and intermingle with nuances of espresso, tea leaves, and subtle raspberry. This powerful, full-bodied Merlot will age beautifully over the next decade!