- Peterson Family Vineyard, Calistoga, Napa Valley
- 1071 cases produced (750 ml)
- 91% Merlot; 9% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aged 16 months in 100% French Oak
- Sug. Retail Price: $65/bottle
This powerhouse Merlot draws you in with striking aromas of ripe raspberry, red currant, and a hint of vanilla. The palate offers a rich sweetness of fruit, pleasantly viscous with an array of ripe fruit flavors. The tannins are refined and gentle, perfectly balanced out with bright acidity, and lead to an incredibly long finish that rivals any Cabernet Sauvignon!